Re: [pyrnet] Our Clothesline Robbers

In a message dated 1/30/2005 12:04:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, Nlduzan@aol.com writes:
   Maybe coconuts would last longer than the rubber balls. :)
Definitely!  If you have access to whole coconuts they are a great source of entertainment (though a little messy when the coconut hair gets all over the place).
My vacuum bags are filled with white Pyr fur and brown coconut fur :)

We don't do tennis balls anymore as they all became "naked" with their felt removed.
Even my hardest of rubber balls have big chunks taken out of them from the puppies chewing.

I only let them have the dried (not green) coconuts and I shake them first to make sure the milk has even be dried out of them.  Maybe I could start a new business of dog toys - All Natural Coconut Dog Toys!

Mine also loved the frozen pint sized water bottles when they were teething and still love crunching on an empy water bottle.  I have seen toys in pet stores that have the crackly water bottle sounds inside of them so I guess someone has already thought of that.

Regards,