Re: [pyrnet] Our Clothesline Robbers

On 30 Jan 2005 at 13:02, Oliverslb@aol.com wrote:

> From my recent tames, Taffy, Jelly, and Souffle; one may think that I
>  have
> been hungry the past year...

I have a young fella in rescue now who is petrified to walk inside a
building on any kind of flooring...the shelter was calling him Bert, but we
call him skidmark as he plants his butt, splays his rear legs and we skid
him across the floor.  I finally moved his crate to just inside the back
door and Skidmark is being so brave now, taking 3 big steps across the
evil floor into his crate...LOL!

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com