Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050201

    I enjoy reading the heart-warming stories of challenges overcome and the patience so many of you invest in all the rescued Pyrs.  Your devotion to their well-being has my utmost respect.
    Hard to imagine how anyone could abuse or abandon such a wonderful gentle creature.
    Only time I can find it in myself to even raise my voice at Ombre is when she jumps the fence and is digging up, or laying in, my prized oriental lilies.  She knows she's not supposed to be in there.
    Your stories also lead me to wonder why it seems so many Pyrs have to go through the surrender/foster/adoption process?  They are so unwaiveringly loyal, it must be very hard for them to be moved around from one family to another.

Nancy