Re: [pyrnet] Dino

Karen,

I think I want to come and live with you!!!  LOL LOL  I would love to have the space to have such a menagerie!  Alas, I am a suburbanite.......
Your husband's name isn't Noah is it???
Thanks for the grin!

Debbie Mom of TJ (almost 8 yr old Pyr & Tucker almost 13 yr old Aust. Cattle Dog)  oh, yeah, and two boys ages 8 & 11!  :-)