[pyrnet] Re: Westminster Pyrs

I'm really excited as I have received my loge seat tickets to Westminster.
My first ever! Is anyone else on the list attending? I'm so thrilled that I
feel ready to face the vilest weather <bg>, but I booked a room at the hotel
nearest to Madison Square Garden to minimize exposure to the elements!

Does anyone know which Pyrs will be exhibited? I was really glad that
they're scheduled at a different time from the Newfs so I'll be able to
watch both breeds on Monday.

Shirley, Ivy and Patou Pyrs, North the Newf and Bullet

Dr. Shirley McGreal, Chairwoman
International Primate Protection League
PO Box 766
Summerville, SC 29484, USA
Phone - 843-871-2280, Fax- 843-871-7988
E-mail - smcgreal@ippl.org, Web: www.ippl.org

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. ~ AA Milne