[pyrnet] Birth Announcement

Congrats on the new Pup!!!

They are so sweet aren't they. We got ours as a rescue pup and he was only 6 weeks. Our vet advised us, as they grow so big to make sure to feed him large breed puppy food, the one we have him on is Nutro large breed controlled growth. And she also said to keep him on it for at least a year and a half, as they mature slowly. We noticed that he slept a lot at first, but that soon ended :) And our female Lab took over the roll of mommy(which is sooo cute) she lets him as well as us know when he is doing something wrong.  Which is a good thing since he was taken from his mommy so soon.

Nina