Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

all I care about is helping Dante.
Dear Betty,
    With the degree of care and concern you exhibit for Dante, I'm sure he'll likely grow into a wonderful big white furry loveable dog.  Sometimes, for all kinds of reasons, an animal must be raised by humans when the best alternatives aren't there.  I've hand-raised everything from pigs, lambs, calves, and kittens to 3 oppossums.  Internet access to so many experienced people is such wonderful support.  Just give it your best shot and enjoy the experience.  When someone else must hand raise a puppy then YOU can tell them what really works.

Nancy