Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

Sorry Betty - my finger slipped  :(

The Eukanuba is good. If he eats it well - don't worry. If he is having difficulty then soften it in a little warm water. I think you will make a great pyr Mom. I don't think anyone is upset with you - but with the "breeders". I had a runt pup once, whose dam rejected her. I did hand raise her. She is now seven years old - and her owners so enjoy her, telling me she is more human than canine! They got another pyr from me when she was three - and she was so put out that she dragged her bed and all her toys onto the back lawn - and refused to be indoors with the new pyr!

Geraldine

SheepRiver Great Pyrenees and Japanese Chin
                    www.sheepriver.com