Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

Day 3 was as you say, everything the first 2 weren't..lol. The accident he had though, was my fault. He'd just woke up and I thought he was thirsty...wrong. Oh well. we know next time to take the water with us. I am having a time with my husband on the "not doing anything now that he can't do later" thing. he thinks it's cute that Dante looks like a little white lion with his hand in his mouth. "not laughing" :(  He's 6'1 and 200 lbs. I'm 5'2 and 110 lbs. Big Difference Oh well. we went through the same thing with the kids. Somehow he survived (my husband..teehee) and he'll probably survive this one. Thanks for the info. I am currently researching how to teach him to be a dog as well as a well trained companion. Boy, talk about living and learning...geez! He's worth it though
Betty & "Dante"