[pyrnet] Being Alpha

<<Seriously though, you are right of course. I  once was a Old English Mastiff
parent, (I miss her sooo much! :(  )   Dominance didn't seem a problem until
all of a sudden she was grown. Sometimes  it seemed she thought I was her dog.
We eventually worked it out but, it took  lots of training. I was hoping to
avoid the mistakes I inadvertently made with  her this time. >>

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but for help with this issue go to :
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library.htm
And read the article Alpha Boot Camp and  A Radical Regime For Recalcitrant
Rovers (RRRR) . In general most of the articles in the Behavior section.

Linda Weisser
lmweisser@comcast.net