Re: [pyrnet] Re: Moving to a new home

   I like your sliding bolt on the bottom idea.  There's no good reason for anyone to open our back yard gate.  We're off the road and back in the woods and it's behind the house.  I figure if they're in the fenced yard, they're up to no good and trespassing.  I prefer purple paint balls.  (They hurt just enough to be very discouraging, and it scares the time out of most anybody.
   How about a sign that says, "This gate is booby trapped"  :)
Nancy