From: "Brian Tuttle" <bigbcustom@comcast.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Gates and Hooks

carrabiner
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nlduzan@aol.com
  To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:52 PM

    a Pet Supply catalogue to show but they didn't have one
    listed
  Try a good old-fashioned hardware store.  I'm not sure exactly what they're
called (snap hook?), but I have a bunch on them, including one I use for a key
chain because I can change the key rings on it according to which vehicle I'm
driving.
  Nancy