[pyrnet] Dirty Dog

Brian,

Funny.  We had the same experience with Sasha.  She was a rescue who came to
us from MO about 4 years ago.  She had been bounced between her owner and
the rescue lady off and on for about 4 1/2 years.  After being between two
homes she was quite sure that we were just another temporary situation.

It took a good year or more before she was really bonded with us.  She was
always very sweet and couldn't have asked for a nicer dog but we always
could feel that holding back and coolness toward us.  And she never barked
for that first year or so.
Now she comes looking for loves and hugs and is a spoiled rotten creature.