Re: [pyrnet] Dirty Dog - Help needed

When we considered retiring out here to the maritimes we had given some thought to Prince Edward Island, where, for those that don't know, are renowned for their red soil and it did occur to me that it would play havoc with a white coated dog so we chose Nova Scotia, but that's not to say that we would never live there because it does "call" to me sometimes but we would have to take Toby for a test run and see how horrible it would be..Hannah our Golden wouldn't be such a trial I don't think.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/18/05 13:31:04
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Dirty Dog - Help needed

Patty -- just tell everyone He is a Pink-a-Knees..Then watch them try to figure that out!  LOL

Tea --who can never pass up a good or bad pun.

Patricia Campbell <pcampbell31100@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi.  Thanks to all who responded.  I guess we'll just have the red/pink pyr of the neighborhood.  He doesn't seem to mind, so I guess we won't either.  We've come to love him so much already, and we now know we'd never have any other breed.

Thanks again, everyone!
site!