[pyrnet] Resource guarding or aggression?

A woman on another breed list has asked for help -- she works with Animal
Control in the east and needs some advice on dealing with a Pyr or Pyr
cross that has just some into the pound. My experience is limited, so any
advice that can be offered would be appreciated.

Liz Caldwell
Lawrence, KS