Re: [pyrnet] RE:Livestock Guardian Dogs and Training

<<Since we don't have our sheep yet we haven't worked with her on "guarding", I
am not even sure how to go about it.. I know some of it is instinct but I do
know you have to work with them on that too.. >>

Go to www.lgd.org.  There is a wealth of infomation and articles.  About 1/2 way
down the page are the instructions about joining the Lgd-L which is a list about
the lgd breeds, and members run from absolutele newbies to people with years of
experience.

Do not wait until you have sheep on your propert.y.  Do it now.  Learn as much
as you can.  Ask a lot of questions and be well prepared.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA
lmweisser@comcast.net