Re: [pyrnet] RE:Breeding and mean bones

"Judith Stroh Miller" <jsmiller@newmex.com>

<<The problem being with all the poorly bred pyrs coming from puppy
mills, ranch and farm breeders,<who are only concerned with the fast
buck>,>>

Actually and honestly there are quite a few Pyrs with bad temperaments coming
from kennels and lines that many people on this list would recognize.  I don't
think that we can blame it all on puppy mills, ranch and farm breeders. It is
too easy an out.  BAD and uncaring breeders is what it is all about.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA
lmweisser@comcast.net