Re: [pyrnet] The Paw

I agree you should always be careful of dogs with kids.. But you better have your housemate do some research or something cause with her attitude (from what I have read so far) you are gonna come home one day and she will be demanding you get rid of the dog.

I know it isa lot harder with you have roommates and pets..

We dont' have children yet but when we do, they will be taught(along with the dog) how to treat each other..

Janna