[pyrnet] sleeping quarters

<How did you teach Bridger to sleep where ever he does?  >

Bridger sleeps wherever he wants :>) Usually he sleeps in the hall outside the bedroom or somewhere near the foot of the bed. In the summer, he prefers our tile foyer - I have assumed that's because the tile is cool. He has never had any attraction to the bed (or any soft piece of furniture, thankfully), but that's not due to any clever training on my part.  Actually, I would probably let him in the bed in a minute, but he's not interested. Bottom line - I didn't teach him a thing!!

Lyn and Bridger