Re: [pyrnet] sleeping quarters

Dante sleeps on a huge pillow. When I brought him home I already had placed a safe distance from the fireplace. the surround has tiles so when he doesn't want the pillow he has the cool tiles beside it. I just placed some of his favorite toys on it and he just figured out on his own that this was his space. He loves it. He sometimes lets us lay on it with him. In fact it's a game he try to get you to chase him always ending on his pillow. But, sometimes it's his alone space and he'll just go lay down when he doesn't want to play. He's young, only 10 weeks, so he might change later but, for now he seems to have trained himself.
Betty & "Dante"