Re: [pyrnet] what to feed and how much!!

While I see what you are saying I must say that I do freed feed and have had VERY different results.

We have two dogs-one Rotweiller and our Great Pyr.  When I feed, I put what they get for the entire day in their bowls.  They then proceed to "munch" on it all day long.  This is very good for them, as they don't "gobble" their food all at once.

I have had dogs who did gobble and got sick from this, also it tended to cause fights with our other dogs "as in who got to eat, etc".  Once we started free feeding, we didn't have any more problems.

I really think it depends on your dog and or dogs.. Some it works for and some it doesn't..

Janna