[pyrnet] Pyr feeding and nutrition

Hello,
I really love this topic and have done quite a bit of research on it.  I have a website devoted for Pyr nutrition, it can be found at http://www.sdk-weber.com (just click on Dog Nutrition).

Romy, our 3 (almost 4) year old, is quite picky.  He eats his maintenance level and that is all.  He does not overeat.  Julie (7 months) eats as much as she can get so free feeding is not an option with her.  She eats well and actually both are on adult "Natural Balance" right now (she was just switched over the past week from Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy).  Frankly I have not found a commerical adult dog chow better than Natural Balance though BilJac and Canidae are quite good as well.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy, and Julie