RE: [pyrnet] National Specialty

Hello!
I live in Pennsylvania.  I received a judging program but no ID or armband.
I did FAX the reservation for a grooming space and banquet today.

I paid for my entries by PayPal aproximately one week prior to the closing
date.  The deduction was made from my account.

thank you for any assistance you are able to provide....sandy may

-

Everyone should be receiving the judging program with your armband #'s  in
the mail this week.  Actually, unless you are in Canada, you probably have
it already.  If you still have a problem with your entry, email me and I
will forward your request to the show secretary.  I can tell you that there
were no entries that were received late, and if there was a problem with the
entry, the show secretary would have contacted you personally.

Please fax or email your other reservations ASAP, as the deadline is May 1st
... and we are leaving on Saturday for Frankenmuth to start the setup, and
will  have to make a mail run or 2 home as it is!

please email if you have any questions!

Tami Green
2005 GPCA Show Chairman