Re: [pyrnet] National Specialty

I want to clarify my earlier post..... forgive me if I was confusing.   If you sent an entry for the dog show, you would have received email confirmation of the entry, AND THEN you would also have received the judging program by snail mail.....
If you have a question about an individual entry, please email the show secretary at ardenshaw@gatecom.com  and she will be happy to help you out with your question.

If you faxed your reservation for any other specialty events... we have it and you can email me if you have a question or want confirmation... there is quite a pile of them so forgive me for not emailing individually...

Thanks for putting up with my overworked, sleep deprived posts!

-Tami Green
Show chairman of the 2005 "I can't believe it's almost here" GPCA specialty