[pyrnet] Advice needed: marking territory

Hi, all.  Our pyr, Cam (approx. 1 1/2 yrs old), has decided that he wants to mark his territory in the house.  We've had him since February (he's a rescue dog), and he's been great about going outside to do his business.  Well, last week, he starting marking the vertical blinds.  He's done it 5 times since last week.  I've used every cleaner and neutralizer I could find, and he's still doing it.  He's been doing it some time during the night when we sleep, so catching him in the act is not an option, plus it's sporadic.  He'll take a night or two off just to keep us guessing.  I read an article on the web that suggested moving his food/water dishes there, after cleaning it thoroughly, and it worked for a few days.  This morning, his water dish had yellow water and his food dish was marked as well.  Help!  I've never had a dog just decide to do this out of the blue like this.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all,
Patty & Cam (pyr)
El Paso, TX

Do you Yahoo!?