[pyrnet] Re entries at the National

HI all, I am posting this on behalf of our show secretary....Thanks,

Dear exhibitors

I apologize for any confusion regarding entries for the Pyr national or regional.  I was not aware that mailed confirmation of specific number of entries armband numbers was customary.

 Those of you entering prior to the last week or so before closing received confirmation of entry receipt by email; those who paid by PayPal received notice of receipt of entry payment from that source.

 If you DID receive a Judging Program, you are entered. The entries were the source for mailing out the Judging Programs.

 Should you wish to confirm specific dog entries or know your armband number(s) in advance of the show, feel free to email me at arden@specialtydogshows.com , I can reply directly to you through Monday (5/2).

 Arden Shaw

Show Secretary