[pyrnet] Any Experience with Greyhounds and Pyrs?

Good Afternoon !

Does anyone have any experience with Greyhounds living with Pyrs?  I received an emai this morning about a Greyhound track in Connecticut that is closing down and the Greyhound Rescue people in Massachusetts must try to place nearly 500 dogs in foster care by May 14.  Before I get too deep into creating a problem for myself and my two Pyrs, I wondered if the two radically different dog types would get along even to foster.  The Greyhounds will be very shy and confused since they have only lived at the track and never in a house and may not have ever seen a dog who was not a Greyhound but I understand they make wonderful pets because they are really very quiet couch potatoes off the track.

if anyone is interested in the Greyhound information, I can send it privately.

Thanks,  Amy