Re: [pyrnet] Winners at Frankenmuth regional specialty

Julie should be very proud of her "daddy" he looked gorgeous!

The winners for the regional
BOB  Ch. Pyrhaven's Whistling Dixie - Owner & Breeder (I believe) Ellen Van (oh gosh can't say the last name nevermind spelling it LOL! don't have a catalog)
BOS  Ch. Maranatha's Martin Chuzzlewit Owner - Michael Jourdan - Breeder Nancy Coombs
WB & BOW Rivergroves No Doubt (Bitch) Jean Boyd Breeder's Annette Manwiller and Jean Boyd.
I don't remember Winner's Dog....sorry!

There were no sweeps and the WB was also the same bitch who won Best in Sweeps and Best In Futurity and Best Bred By at the National.

Dianne
Blue Steel Great Pyrenees