Re: Re: [pyrnet] ?GPCA National Dates Next Year

The dates I got were April 26th through the 29th?   There will also be a Regional on Sunday with Alain Pecoult as the Breed Judge and I was told there would also be "Generations" at the National.

The "Generations" is so wonderful to see.  This year many of the Dam's and Sire's were also Veterans and looked fabulous - all entered were deserving!   I hope this becomes a tradition!

Dianne