[pyrnet] Pyr Humor

One of our clients took her Pyr along to Missouri to visit family.  She is a
ranch woman, but drove her small sports car on the trip.. Bumper her
very large, old, male rode in the passenger seat.  When they reached
Alva, OK, she was pulled over because the passenger was not wearing
a seat belt!  When the officer approached the vehicle, he explained why
he was stopping her....then bent down, looked at the passenger and
said, OH, that's a really big dog.  Today when we groomed Bumper, my
groomer said, Bumper, you must have been digging, your front nails
don't need trimming......I said....NO, he was clutching the dash all the
way to Missouri!  That just proves, we are as crazy as our client! LOL.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/