[pyrnet] Breeding: Male trouble

Hi,

Anyone on this list who is a breeder or knows about nutrition, I would like to ask you.....what do you suggest supplementing a male Pyr with who has a very low sperm count?

One of our boys, Isaac, is a very nice dog and to date we only have had four pups from him.  He is only five-years-old, seems to give up too easily for natural breeding and during an attempt at artificial insemination, it was found that he has a low sperm count as well.

He is a very nice dog of Karolaska breeding.  Good bone, head, bite alignment, temperament, etc.  The grandson of Ch. Starmount's Cisco Kid Stardrift and Ch. Karolaska STA Kooler Bear, two dogs we admire.  He has been shown on a limited basis.

The breeding of Isaac to Cotton, daughter of Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Nordic, Danish and International Champion Fagayas Camelot Of Elliot would be a noteworthy pairing of which even Cotton's breeders.....Lars and Carina Andersson (Lindborg), have been awaiting.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chrissy Ingram