Re: [pyrnet] Another Pyr sighting?

Heather,

My sons and I saw the State Farm ad, too, twice, while watching the finale for "American Idol"------definitely looked like a Pyr to me!!!  Especially in the shot where the Pyr is outside on the sidewalk----looked just like our TJ (OK, only the one in the ad stayed cleaner for longer---lol lol)

Debbie, Sean, Andrew (my 2 leggers), Tucker (ACD) and TJ (Pyr) in Colorado
I saw a commercial tonight for an insurance company. They showed two dogs, a large white one and a small white one. Im thinking that the large one was a pyr! Anyone else see this one?                 Heather in PA