[pyrnet] Joe Gentzel and homozygous percentage calculation

I am hoping Joe is monitoring the list these days because I have a question for him.  Joe (or anyone else how might know the answer), in your recent article in the GPCA Bulletin you used homozygous percentage calculations to better interpret pedigrees.  Can you tell me how this is calculated? (or send me a reference?).  This is an interesting and fascinating topic to me.

It this the same as inbreeding coefficient or coefficient of relatedness?

Thanks.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy and Julie