[pyrnet] SPIN.. pyr rescue group

Hi, I am new to your discussion group, I found you through on e of the members of MSN group Pyrfect Pyrs, which I belong. I am sending along info on a little pyr that needs help
Just thought I would pass on the info I found out. I called  Dr. Nightengale at the VCA Hospital, phone 972-226-0265 about Tiny Tim. The entire situation is in fact true and SPIN is a group dedicated to rescuing pyrs in need. We donated to the hospital to help Tiny Tim's surgery and I received a phone call last night from Cindy Tuttle, his foster mom, The donation is tax deductible, the info is on the link.
 if anyone  can help this great organization with the surgery on this little guy, I do encourage you .  Thanks Jackie for passing along the info.
Wrangler's Mom