[pyrnet] Pyr Stories for website

Hi All,

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has any interesting stories about their Pyrs or Pyrs they know of?

I'm looking for stories of Pyrs and Cockers for our website.  Full credit will be given.  If you'd like, we can include your name, the name of the dog or dogs involved, where you're from, when and where the story took place, background info on you and the dogs, etc.

We don't want to give detailed info where you're from though due to "interesting" people out there in cyber land.  {big grin  :-D  }  We're in the process of removing our full mailing addy from our webpages.  If mail is sent to the West Union Post Office, it'll get to us.  :)

Thanks,
Chrissy Ingram
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/MapleWay.htm