RE: [pyrnet] Another Pyr sighting?

I TiVo the State Farm ad last night. It is definitely a pyr. It’s cleaner that my pyr.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of bigdogs22003@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:17 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Another Pyr sighting?

Heather,

My sons and I saw the State Farm ad, too, twice, while watching the finale for "American Idol"------definitely looked like a Pyr to me!!!  Especially in the shot where the Pyr is outside on the sidewalk----looked just like our TJ (OK, only the one in the ad stayed cleaner for longer---lol lol)

Debbie, Sean, Andrew (my 2 leggers), Tucker (ACD) and TJ (Pyr) in Colorado

I saw a commercial tonight for an insurance company. They showed two dogs, a large white one and a small white one. Im thinking that the large one was a pyr! Anyone else see this one?                 Heather in PA