[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050510

Does anyone know how I can change my email address for this list?  I am
having problems.
----- Original Message -----
From: <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
To: <pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: pyrnet-l-digest.20050510

> pyrnet-l-digest                                     Tuesday, May 10, 2005
>

> RE: [pyrnet] CHAT: Toby amputation u   Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com
> [pyrnet] =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?=95=95_Paw   bigpawsonly@gmail.com
> [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners       pyreau@erols.com
> Re: [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners   newbailey@comcast.net
> [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Specialt   greenpyrs@aol.com
> [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Specialt   lmweisser@comcast.net
> Re: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Spec   lmweisser@comcast.net
> Re: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Spec   greenpyrs@aol.com
> Re: Re: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National    bluesteel.greatpyrenees@verizon.net
> Re: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Spec   pyreau@erols.com
> Re: [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners   Impyrial@aol.com

> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:42:18 -0500
> From: Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com
> Subject: RE: [pyrnet] CHAT: Toby amputation update
>
> Linda;
>
> What words of encouragement!  That is an amazing 10 year old you have
there;
> and what reinforcement to you for making the right decision, when things
> could have gone so many different ways.
>
> Best of luck for continued recovery of Toby.  Thanks for sharing the great
> news. It gives all of us hope for positive results should we have to face
> challenge such as this.
>
> Beth, Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Mal) in Rural Wisconsin

=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?=95=95_Paw_Prints_Doggy_Home_Pages_=95=95?=

> We're introducing "Paw Prints" a new feature at www.bigpawsonly.com
> for building your own doggy home pages! A little website for your pet
> - with Doggy friends coming soon. Big Paws is a place to lounge with
> fellow Big Dog lovers.
>
> Check us out at www.bigpawsonly.com.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:15:29 -0400
> From: pyreau@erols.com
> Subject: [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners
>
>     Finally got home yesterday afternoon. We are  exhausted.  The Great
Pyrenees National was wonderful.  The hosting Pyr Club (Mid Michigan Great
Pyrenees Club) did a fantastic job!.  The show site was beautiful!
>     Here are some of the results from my Catalog.  There may be some
errors...if so, please correct me!  There seemed to be some typos in the
catalog, so some of the names may be wrong.
> FUTURITY - Judge Betty Warmack (35 entries)
> Best in Futurity: Rivergroves No Doubt, Breeders: Jean Boyd, Jay & Annette
Manwiller
>     Owner: Jean Boyd
> Best of Opposite Sex to Best in Sweeps:  Ch. Rivergrove's  Murphy -Goode.
breeders Jack     & Charlotte Perry, Owner: Jean Boyd
> PUPPY SWEEPSTAKES - Judge Steve Berman (77 entries)
> Best in Sweepstakes:  Rivergroves No Doubt
> BOS in Sweepstakes:  Ch. Rivergroves Murphy-Goode
> VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES - Judge Dr. Gail Knapp (33 entries)
> Best Veteran in Sweepstakes:  Ch. Mont Blanc's Imperial Girl
>     Owners: Karen Justin & Victoria, Donna & Carolyn Coffman
> Reserve Best Veteran in Sweeps: Ch Pyr Haven James the Giant Peach
>     Owners:  Mary Lu & Ellen Vandenavond
> JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP - Judge Susan Malinowsky (9 entries)
> Best Junior Handler in Show:  Casey Pawl
>  CONFORMATION CLASSES - Judge Roger Tuepker (Entries 59 Dogs, 16 Veteran
Dogs, 75 Bitches, 18 Veteran Bitches, 67 Best of Breed)
> Best of Breed:  Ch. Rivergrove's Murphy-Goode Breeders Jack & Charlotte
Perry, By Ch.         Rivergroves Kendall-Jackson X Ch. Pyreau's Ms Liberty.
Owner: Jean Boyd
> Best of Opposite Sex to Best of Breed:  Ch. Pyr Haven Whistling Dixie,
Breeders:  Mary Lu     & Ellen VandenAvond. By Ch. Kenneview All the Right
Stufff X Ch. Pyr Haven                 Just Peachy.  Owner: Donald & Mary Lu
VandenAvond
> Winners Bitch, Best of Winners & Best American Bred: LaBrise Choix de
Fleur. By Ch.         Rivergrove's Kendall Jackson X Labrise Fleur de
Lisette.   Breeder/Owner: Joe                     Princehouse
> Reserve Winners Bitch & Best Bred by Exhibitor: Rivergrove's No Doubt,
Breeders Jean         Boyd & Jay & Annette Manwiller. By Ch. Rivergrove's
Kendall Jackson X Ch. Pyrdom's     TNT.Owner Jean Boyd
> Winner's Dog: Impyrial's Home Run Matsui, Breeders Karen Justin, Victoria,
Donna &             Carolyn Coffman.  By Ch. Impyrial's Shot Thru T'Heart X
Ch Impyrial's Cover Girl.                 Owners Karen Justin & Victoria
Coffman.
> Reserve Winners Dog: Ch. Tip N Chip Derby's Heir Apparent  Breeders/Owners
Judith         Cooper & Michael Costa By Cherylyn's Rvg's Royal Legacy X Ch.
Tip N' Chip's Love         American Style.
>  Best Veteran:  Ch. Rivergroves Blackjack Breeders Jean Boyd & Marcia
Stewart, Owner         Jean Boyd.
> Awards of Merit:
>     Ch. Imperial's Love American Style, Breeders Karen Justin & Victoria,
Donna & Carolyn         Coffman.  Owners Amy Kriell, F& C. Mascuch, Karen
Justin & Victoria Coffman.
>     Ch. Maranatha Nicholas Nicked, Breeders/Owners Nancy & Whitney Coombs
>     Ch. Tip N Chip American Legend Owners/Breeders Judith Cooper & Michael
Costa
>     Veteran Dog, Ch. Rivergroves Blackjack
>     Ch Honor's Bound for Glory Breeders: Bernadette Ducker & Dorothy
Sisco.  Owner                 Bernadette Ducker
> Stud Dog:  Ch. Maranatha Nicholas Nickleby
> Brood Bitch: Ch Pyrview SWF ISO Breeders: Cynthia Lentz & Nancy Sandoval.
Owner Cynthia Lentz Miccio
> Brace: Pyr Pressure L'Orgueil & Pyrpressure L'independance Breeders/Owners
Glen &             Merry Johnson
> Generations (9 entries)
>     Ch. Marantha Pyreau's C. Dickens Breeders Jack & Charlotte Perry
Owners Nancy &         Whitney Coombs
> This is the first time that the winners of Futurity and Sweepstakes were
the same dogs.  It is also the first time a Sweepstakes or Futurity winner
has gone Best of Breed.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:06:04 -0400
> From: newbailey@comcast.net
> Subject: Re: [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners
>
> to Ch Maranatha Pyreau's C Dickens:
>
> Hey Daddy !  Congratulations!  You are a handsome fellow and I am glad you
are my dad.

> from Maranatha Charlemagne (aka Charlie)
>
> ps Congratualtions to your kennel buddies too
>
> pps  I am busy doing my job in New Hampshire as a companion to my humans
and my new buddy Whitehope Sweet Madeleine (Sweetie).  We have determined
that are no wolves or bears on High Street and aim to keep it that way.  I
showed Sweetie the best places to lay in the shade and keep an eye on the
yard as well as the way to stretch out on the dog couch for maximum snoozing
comfort.  Just this morning someone told my non-furry Mom how handsome I am,
so I must take after you and Mom but I will leave all the ribbon winning and
puppy raising to you!  Bravo!

what happened there.... Please contact me if you are interested in ordering
a DVD set of the show, or you can just order individual DVD's of the
competition that you want.

> Also, we have a few marked catalogs still available, so if you want one,
please let me know.

> thanks,
> Tami Green
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:27:38 -0700
> From: lmweisser@comcast.net
> Subject: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Specialty
>
> Also, we have a few marked catalogs still available, so if you want one,
please
> let me know.
>
> thanks,
> Tami Green
>
> Hi Tami...
>
> How do I order a catalog.  AND, can I still get one of those wonderful
shirts
> with bitch and pup?
>
> Thanks.  And Congratulations !!
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Weisser
> Olympia WA
> lmweisser@comcast.net
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:43:54 -0700
> From: lmweisser@comcast.net
> Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2005 GPCA National Specialty
>
> Oopps.  I meant this to be private.  Sorry.  But perhaps a few people
would like
> to know.
>
> Also, I wanted to add that while the same bitch and dog have not taken
Best and
> Best of Opposite in Futurity and Sweepstakes, in 1983 in Milwaukee the
male who
> went BIF (Glynnfarm Rock of Cashel) went BOS in Sweeps to the bitch who
went BOS
> in Futurity and Best in Sweeps. I cannot remember her name without finding
the
> catalog but she was bred and owned by Jerry and Carolyn Ferguson.
>
> Linda

premium, the link is  http://www.specialtydogshows.com/pyrcatalog.html   if
you need it.

> the DVD order form can be found at   www.gpcanational2005.org
> There are also a few of the woven tapestry throws left, also can be seen
at this website.

> we missed you at the show!
> -Tam

Strang.
> Charlotte

> Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:11:21 EDT
> From: Impyrial@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [pyrnet]  GPCA Nationals Winners
>
> Hi Charlotte,
> Congrats on being the breeder of the Best of Opposite in Sweeps and
Futurity