Re: [pyrnet] Hair Removal Tool Request!

Hi Nancy,

Our guys do tend to go a while between groomings but our main tools are: undercoat rake,  curved slicker brush and mat breaker.  Of course when needed, getting into tough jobs or show prep we add nail clippers, thinning shears, scissors and a greyhound comb.

My favorite is the curved slicker.  Good luck.

Chrissy