[pyrnet] Soft-sided crate recommendations?

Hello,
We are looking into soft-sided crates for our two Pyrs.  I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on these...we are looking at "Midwest Canine Camper", "General Cage Its a Breeze Too", and the "Noz to Noz".

We currently have a steel Midwest crate that is very nice (and we will still use), but it is awfully heavy (like 65 lbs).  We think a light, soft-sided crate would be very nice.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy, and Julie