Re: [pyrnet] Soft-sided crate recommendations?

Ditto here...I know of no one who would trust a pyr in a crate like that.  They would have to be under constant supervision in my opinion.  Typical of Pyrs, I have several who open any latch they can.  Most crates I use, get a clip on the door just in case.   Then too, I know of several who had to have crates made for their dog they could not escape from.

Those soft sided crates have gotten dogs into more trouble at shows than I can even recall.  To the point that many show committees now ban them totally.

Sharon Hodgdon
FL