Re: [pyrnet] Soft-sided crate recommendations?

When my boy was a pup he went through a sofa, two van seats, ALL the mini blinds, a cell phone, a hole in the middle of the living room Brand New carpet, the seat belts in the van. Not to mention the vet bills and damage he caused to himself trying to get out of his hardsided crate. He can open any gate and door known to man. He is one of those dogs with separation anxiety... you can not be out of his sight at all without him eating his way to you. No way would I consider a soft shell crate for a Pyr. Unfortunately now.. he's outgrown the largest airline crate. (lucky for him) He's a rather big boy. Extremely tall and long, and was lanky til the last year or so when he sprouted to over 150lbs.