Re: [pyrnet] Hello, Osa, and the Super Bladder Dog...

when they settle in and get comfortable, they dare to let the naughties slip in!   Pyrs bark, shed, bark, chew, paw and bark but we love them anyway!
    Oh Amy, you almost forgot to tell Matt that Pyrs bark, dig, bark too. LOL   Our out-back looks like a minefield, no matter how often hubby goes around with a wheelbarrow full of dirt filling in the holes.  We think maybe Ombre has a burning desire to visit the Great Wall of China. :)

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com