From: Amy Bailey [mailto:newbailey@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:25 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Hello, Osa, and the Super Bladder Dog...

You did not say, but I assume Osa is an adult.  It seems to me that my dogs,
20 months and 12 months, both can go a long time too.  Or if there is
somethng interesting going on outside, they can need to go every 15 minutes!
My guess is that as long as she goes, and does a suitable quantity, she is
ok.  After she gets used to you though, you might want to encourage her to
go in other places away from home so that if you take her away for a day she
can go and be comfortable.   We had a malamute who refused to go away from
home and he had a terrible weekend when he needed to be boarded.

Don't forget that dogs are on their pyr-fect behavior when they first join
your home and when they settle in and get comfortable, they dare to let the
naughties slip in!   Pyrs bark, shed, bark, chew, paw and bark but we love
them anyway!

Amy who is owned by Charlie and Sweet Madeleine