RE: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I live in the Pittsburgh, Pa area.  I will be more than happy to help transport.
sandy
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Nlduzan@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:52 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I have to go to work now, but if a home can be found for them, I'm willing to help transport north or west from KY a few hundred miles.  There are enough Pyr lovers (and just plain dog lovers) that dog loving hearts should be able to get them delivered.   I'm in Southern Indiana, and I don't know exactly where Glasgow KY is, but I'm sure I remember being through it.  Bet both those babies could be stuffed into the back of our Jeep since they've been companions for a long time.  We've cleaned a lot of dog snot off the windows already, so again wouldn't matter at all.
    If a reasonable plan begins to take shape while I'm working, count us in if they're going in our direction.  I'll be back about midnight EST.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com