[pyrnet] The Pyrs are on borrowed time, here is the response I got.

Here is the email that I got from the shelter, I emailed Joe back asking for more time for the dogs, the trasprotation doesn't seem like it is going to be an issue as some have you kindly offered to help, now it is just finding a place for them to go....

Nina

Hi Nina:
  First off  thank you for kindness in asking about our
two great big dolls.  They are as gentle as can be and
very affectionate.  Pyrs just don't get adopted here.
BRAWA is a high kill shelter so their time is quite limited.
In KY lost dogs get 5 days and then they are adopted or
euthanized.   These dogs are now on borrowed time as
they occupy lots of space and our shelter is VERY crowded.
There isn't a "time" other than the initial 5 days... beyond
that euthanasia occurs daily depending on how many
animals come in.  It's all a matter of space and big dogs
usually go early as one Pyr = 2 small dogs  - you get the
idea.

We are a very small shelter and very small group.  We work
with lots of rescue groups and do all we can.  We don't have
a transport available as there are just not enough of us to
transport among the other hats we try to wear here.  Please
keep that in mind as we work on this.   The Rescue Person
or adopter almost always has to come here to pick up the pet.
Once in a while we find someone going in a needed direction
but it is the exception rather than the rule.

  I hope this info is helpful!!!
         Joe Taylor  for  BRAWA,  Glasgow, KY
         www.brawa.petfinder.org