Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

Thats great Susan!!!  I have just finished emailing 8 different State Pyr rescues. Hopefully the Colorado ones can take them in. I will keep you posted and email you at your work address. Hopefully we will have everything figured out by Friday, and I will be home all day friday as I have that day off. Thank you so much!! Everytime I see those 3 cute little faces I see my Dilbert looking back at me. From what Joe has told me they are very sweet kind dogs.

Nina
SKsrch123@aol.com wrote:
Susan here again (from Kansas City area).  BTW, I'm willing to let them camp out at my place for a rest, if that's the way it works out.  I have a fenced back yard and lots of places to 'crash' in the house.  If my own dog is intolerant of the visitors (which I doubt he would be) there are ways to keep them out of each other's way.  And my 2 cats are Very good at hiding from strangers when they feel the need.

Again, since I'm in the middle of that route (if in fact that's the route we're trying for) I could help on either end of it.  I could do a round-trip from Kansas City to Glasgow & back OR a round-trip from Kansas City to Denver and back.  Or any kind of in-between combination.

Would planners do me a favor....if this scheme comes to fruition, I know it will be a fast-happening thing.  So if the plans for transport do involve me, would you please copy these posts to my daytime email address (if that's 'legal') so that I'll know what's going on quickly and can plan accordingly?  My work address is:  susan.c.kaufman@dfas.mil

Thank you!
Susan