Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter inGlawsgow, KY

Thanks to you Nina for bringing these guys to everyone's attention..I am so happy and thrilled at the outcome..and that Ranger will have a home as well. We will all look forward to hearing after the weekend if all went as planned  for Bernice and Opal but if not then there are so many great Pyr people ready to jump in to action for them..makes me so proud to be a member of this group but also sad for the many dogs that won't get this kind of support...well done Nina and everyone...

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 07/21/05 15:36:54
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I am worried about Opal and Bernice too, but I know if anything falls through that we will be there for them. Everyone has done such a great job for these 3, I thank everyone for everything and putting up with my bombarding amount of emails :)
Nina

Nlduzan@aol.com wrote:
Hallaluah!   Prayers work!!
Great news for Ranger.
I'm so worried about the status of the other two.
Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com