From: vshuster@naropa.net
Sent: Jul 21, 2005 1:13 PM
To: stuka@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Forward: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

Hello Matt and the fam,
what are the ages and the sexes of the dogs. i think we can take a male, but i
will need to discuss it with alex (though i think it may be ok). also, the
boulder shelter will not kill an animal unless the dog/cat is terminally ill
or aggressive. also, Great pyrs are a favorite breed around here and they will
get adopted vey fast here. i am starting to volunteer there and may be we can
think of something. you can call me or pass on my email address to the folks
in KY.
720-304-3578-home
720-231-0483-cell
thankks for the update on ossa. we think of her often...and yes, she loves to
steel things of the table...hope all is well...keep me posted on this issue.
peace, V and AQuoting stuka@mindspring.com:

> Hi this is Matt (and Kyle and Ossa). I'm on a Pyr email list, and the
> following message was posted tonight.  I know you two are busy and getting
> ready for the wedding and all, but I think you know the ins and outs of the
> DFL and the rescues around here, no?   The members of the email list have
> volunteered to transport these dogs (there are 3) anywhere if a home or
> foster or no-kill shelter can be found.  Can you help with your knowledge of
> the shelters, DFL, and all, or did you get more responses when you put Ossa
> up on the Craigslist from people who might want to take these three in?
>
> Ossa says hello (through a mouthful of what was supposee to be MY dinner, I
> might add...) and adds that she hopes you are doing well.  We concur.
>
> Thanks for any and all,
>
> Matt and Kyle
>
> ------------------------
>
> From:  	   nina kelly <ninatkelly@yahoo.ca>
> To: 	Pyrenees Club <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
> Subject:    	[pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in
> Glawsgow, KY
> Date:    	Jul 20, 2005 3:09 PM
> Hello everyone, I just read a post on BIG PAWS ONLY and there is 2 Pyrs in
> need of rescue and in Danger of being euthanized
>
> 1)
> http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?
action=2&pet=4799446&adTarget=&SessionID=42deb4f340e3740b-
app3&display=&preview=1&row=25&tmpl=&stat=

> 2)
> http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?
action=2&pet=4799448&adTarget=&SessionID=42deb4f340e3740b-
app3&display=&preview=1&row=25&tmpl=&stat=

> They are young dogs that still have many years a head of them, I would take
> them in but I live in Canada. If there is anyone that knows of a no kill
> shetler please let me know or contact the sheler to see if they can be
> moved???
>

> Thank you
> Nina

---
Naropa University - an adventure in mind, body, and spirit.
http://www.naropa.edu