RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Rescue Update.....

Title: Message
FANTASTIC!!!  You guys age awesome...sandy
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Viney, Bethany
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:15 PM
To: 'pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org'
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr Rescue Update.....

To everyone and their amazing generosity; an update on the (3) Pyrs.  I spoke with the kill shelter Barren River Animal Welfare Association in Glasgow, Ky.  Opal and Bernice, the (2) purebred Pyrs are being adopted by a gentleman from a Pyr rescue group this Sunday.  I emphasized if this changed in any way they should contact me ASAP and I will make arrangements to take them somehow and bring them to the no-kill shelter in Wisconsin. The third that is a Pyr/Collie mix, Ranger, has "doghealer" from www.bigpawsonly.com that is interested and I have posted the contact info for the shelter on that site.  I am hoping she will take him to add to her other babies at home.

Again, my gratitude to all of you for your offers of assistance in finding transportation and homes for these beautiful animals.  I am relieved that Opal and Bernice will stay together, and hopefully Ranger will have a new home as well.  Should this situation change, I will be sure and let the group know.

With great gratitude,

Beth, Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Mal) in rural Wisconsin.