[pyrnet] Update on Ranger-Pyr/Collie Mix

To everyone;

Ranger, the Pyr/Collie mix has not yet been adopted from the kill shelter
Barren River Animal Welfare Association, so I just completed and submitted
an adoption form for him and will be anxiously awaiting approval.  I will
wait to hear from them as to when he will be ready for pick up and then I
will take it from there.  I can't get his face out of my mind.....will keep
you posted.

Beth, Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Mal) in Rural Wisconsin